Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Help DH wages are going to be cut by about £400 a month - Need some advice

(2 Posts)
mummytopebs Thu 12-Nov-09 12:58:04

Dh wages are going to be cut by around £400 a month as the company he works for has been took over and they have took all bonuses away. This is going to put us around £200 negative every month plus i am about to go on maternity and will only get statutory so this will put us another £100 a month negative. Has anyone got any money saving ideas or even better money making ideas that i could do whilst on maternity. I am worried sick we will have to sell our house and move somewhere else

SingleMum01 Thu 12-Nov-09 13:05:01

Will you now qualify for child tax credit if his income has dropped? Your petrol to work will not be an issue as you'll be at home. Are you on the cheapest broadband/phone/elec/gas etc. Do you have sky you could get rid of? Do you use mobile phones you could get cheaper? All options, probably obvious, but may help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now