Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

tax rebate

(3 Posts)
just1moreplease Thu 12-Nov-09 10:46:58

hello. i have been looking at some of the online tax rebate calculators and they all ask for total earning for tax year and total tax paid.

i have my p60's for 2007 and 2008.

my question is which 'total tax' figure do i use?

there is a pay and income tax total deduction and below that is ni contributions. have never applied for tax rebate so am completely useless!

thanks in advance.

mondaymonday Thu 12-Nov-09 10:54:01

On your P60 it should be the PAYE 'tax paid' total

Don't include the NI or anything else

just1moreplease Thu 12-Nov-09 10:59:00

thought so, just wanted to be sure

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: