Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Child Tax Credit question

(3 Posts)
MavisGrind Sat 07-Nov-09 10:04:12

If I were to go back to being a full time student, would I as a lone parent still be entitled to child tax credit? I've looked on entitledto but can't work it out. TIA

Wilts Sat 07-Nov-09 10:05:37

Yes you would, both DH and I are full time students and we still get child tax credits

MavisGrind Sat 07-Nov-09 10:06:44

Fab - thanks for the info!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now