Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Quick questions: been given money, cheques in married name, can i pay into maiden name account if bring marriage certificate?

(4 Posts)
christiana Wed 07-Oct-09 12:57:01

Message withdrawn

TrillianSlasher Wed 07-Oct-09 12:57:53

Almost definitely. I know people who have done this.

Alibooobaandthe40phantoms Wed 07-Oct-09 12:57:59

We had this problem - if you take your marriage certificate then they can accept them.

christiana Wed 07-Oct-09 13:00:29

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now