Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Am I entitled to claim?

(7 Posts)
MissSunny Tue 08-Sep-09 14:47:55

Message withdrawn

alwayslookingforanswers Tue 08-Sep-09 14:52:17


MissSunny Tue 08-Sep-09 14:54:12

Message withdrawn

alwayslookingforanswers Tue 08-Sep-09 14:57:22

sorry - wrote a reply several times and couldn't quite word it right.

Just that yesterday you were telling someone else about how people just have to manage their "work load" and that you'll be working full time while doing an OU degree and being a single parent.

It's a sort of "hmm, oh, interesting, ok" hmm (see that's why I struggled to write a post as I couldn't really word it properly blush)

MissSunny Tue 08-Sep-09 15:07:08

Message withdrawn

alwayslookingforanswers Tue 08-Sep-09 15:09:33

to answer your question yes you should be able to claim IS straight away as your DD (irrc) is young enough.

However - what will you do if you don't find a new job??? (genuine question - it's a crap old job seeking environment out there at the moment).

MissSunny Tue 08-Sep-09 15:17:52

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: