Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

The Wimbledon Pine Company - has anyone ever used them?

(6 Posts)
chocolateshoes Sat 05-Sep-09 13:26:54

I ordered a wardrobe from this company ages ago, payment was taken a while ago yet still no sign of delivery. I'm beginning to wonder if I've stumbled on a dodgy company. Have any of you got anything good or bad to say?

BecauseImWorthIt Sat 05-Sep-09 13:30:08

Well, I live in Wimbledon and I've never heard of them!

Do you have an address? I could always check them out for you if you want.

chocolateshoes Sat 05-Sep-09 13:38:29

they are also called the Pine Factory & the address is:

7 The Triangle
New Malden
Surrey
KT1 3RU

which may well be nowhere near Wimbledon. Thanks for offering!! Have jusrt rung themn & the bloke said their system had gone down & he'd phone back. Hmmmmmm.....

BecauseImWorthIt Sat 05-Sep-09 13:44:43

Hmm. That's just near my garage. I've tried having a look on Google maps and can't see anything.

If you don't hear back from him and you're still worried, let me know and I'll try and go and look for you.

chocolateshoes Sat 05-Sep-09 13:50:13

Thanks BIWI, That's really kind of you. I'll wait a bit longer & ring again in an hour or so. At least the address exists.

chocolateshoes Sat 05-Sep-09 13:52:11

Thanks BIWI, That's really kind of you. I'll wait a bit longer & ring again in an hour or so. At least the address exists.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now