Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

money/ housing

(4 Posts)
dl130981 Thu 20-Aug-09 10:32:09

how would i go about getting on benefits and getting a house with help with rent etc ?

dl130981 Thu 20-Aug-09 10:34:14

i am a single mother, and is in desperate need of a 2 bed place to rent, it would have to be a priavte rented place but would need to have help with rent, how does the benifits system work ? there doesnt seem to be a easy option if any.

BertieBotts Thu 20-Aug-09 10:36:41

No, there isn't an easy option!

If you go along to your local council, CAB office, or similar, they should be able to advise you on what help is available.

candyfluff Fri 21-Aug-09 20:51:04

bump for you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now