Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Hecate - was it you with the great spreadsheet for household bills?

(11 Posts)
HairyMaclary Fri 24-Jul-09 14:04:42

I seem to remember a thread a while back when the credit crunch hit and I'm sure someone said that they had a great spreadsheet for their money. I used to be anal about our money, it dropped off once we had children and 4 years later surprise surprise we are not on top of everything.
I know our income can cover our outgoings but we seem to be frittering money away at the moment and going overdrawn.

If anyone has a good spreadsheet or can point me to one so that I can start being anal about money again I would be very grateful!

Thanks

bellavita Fri 24-Jul-09 14:11:45

It was Hecate....

Wouldn't mind a copy myself!

paisleyleaf Fri 24-Jul-09 14:16:30

I've not seen Hecate's
but money saving expert has a budget planner and spreadsheet
It's like this but there's one you can download to use offline

HecatesTwopenceworth Fri 24-Jul-09 18:07:01

Yes, it was me. I have a very good one! Well, I think so grin

by all means email me. you can get me on mud24 at hotmail dot co dot uk

HecatesTwopenceworth Fri 24-Jul-09 18:07:40

oh, I have emailed it to a few people so perhaps it would be better for them to come and say whether they thought it was useful or shit grin

HairyMaclary Fri 24-Jul-09 18:42:42

Thanks
Have emailed you

trilobite Mon 27-Jul-09 16:42:03

can i have it too? i can't work out an efficient system by myself. i'll email you, thanks.

HecatesTwopenceworth Tue 28-Jul-09 07:10:13

course you can.

PrincessToadstool Tue 28-Jul-09 07:14:31

Ooh. Have emailed you Hecate, hope that's okay

HecatesTwopenceworth Tue 28-Jul-09 07:49:44

no problem. Have replied.

Wolfgirl Sun 02-Aug-09 17:21:53

just mailed you too Hecates... but spelled your name wrong in the mail, so HUUUUUGe apologies!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now