Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

does anyone here provide a service for weddings?

(7 Posts)
juicychops Tue 14-Jul-09 12:40:55

If so, what do you do? and do you make much or is it more of a hobby?

juicychops Tue 14-Jul-09 14:36:35

BUMP

RubyBlueberry Tue 14-Jul-09 17:17:32

yes, me, I do a honeymoon service but not sure that's what you were asking!

juicychops Tue 14-Jul-09 19:51:06

thanks ruby

bumping for more replies!!

carter657 Sat 08-Aug-09 13:26:57

hi,

dont know if its the kind of thing you are looking for but i do glass engraving. for weddings i have engraved pint/wine glasses for presents along with glass tealights for table settings - personally i think these were lovely as it had bride and grooms names on along with the date and were great!

Webme1 Sat 15-Aug-09 12:18:18

I have access to a great wedding photographer who provides a brilliant service at great rates.

In addition, I provide wedding web sites. These are sites that couple's use from engagement to post wedding ceremony and includes contact details, special photographs, biographies, the wedding wish list, guest book comments and a copy of the wedding invitation. Plus anything else personal to the couple that they wish to include.

Wedding services have been greatly expanded over the years and there are numerous wedding services around, such as one that provide a personalised wedding aisle rug that is laid on the aisle for the wedding.

Weddings are a statement to the world and couple's are choosing a variety of ways to make their own personal statement, so there are numerous wedding services that you can consider.

I particularly like this video of a wedding that I think is wonderful!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

babybarrister Wed 26-Aug-09 07:43:27

I could draft a pre-nup if that is what you are looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now