Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Does anyone use the HMRC cd rom?

(7 Posts)
Katymac Sun 28-Jun-09 15:42:04

& does the new CD run

My new one is a bit non active iyswim

Sam100 Sun 28-Jun-09 16:03:57

Yes - I use to do employer's tax stuff. It should work and will roll forward from last year.

Katymac Sun 28-Jun-09 16:21:07

This is the budget update

I have checked on-line & there is a known error hmm well they could have let us know.....you have to setup manually (which I have done)

& now there is a conflict with AVG which is annoying as this was the bit that was supposed to have been fixed by HMRC

[grr]

Sari Sun 28-Jun-09 16:22:03

Mine has a lot of problems and has to close often. I haven't yet loaded the new one which arrived last week.

Sari Sun 28-Jun-09 16:23:01

Oh, well my last one was already having a lot of trouble so I'm not looking forward to trying with this one.

Katymac Sun 28-Jun-09 17:12:01

I wouldn't mind - but HMRC are quite important

I have never done it on paper so if they don't get it working soon I will be stuffed

islandofsodor Sun 28-Jun-09 23:06:12

Our update one seems OK but the original one was a total non starter. I rang them and requested another.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now