Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

CTC Query once autumn term begins

(2 Posts)
chattysoul Thu 04-Jun-09 16:07:24

Hi there all you clever mums!

Just querying, once my son starts school in the autumn how on earth do I claim CTC given that the rate for 4 days in term time is totally different amount from 4 days in the school holidays. It will be all from one out of schools club provider it is just the amount is a lot higher in the school holidays. I will consistently need 4 days throughout the whole year Jan to Dec. Do I simply calculate the average amount based on 30 school weeks per annum and then 22 non-school weeks then divide that by 52 to get an average amount??

Any light you can shed on this would be appreciated as it is starting to bother me as I don't want financial muddles once the school holidays begins! Putting in claims every five minutes would surely be a ridiculous waste of bureacracy??

Cheers!

chattysoul x

Peachy Thu 04-Jun-09 16:10:00

What I tend to do wtih fiddlier stuff is just giving them a ring

Usually it's averaged out over a year for TC urposes, but it's always best to get that figure handy, call but just check

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now