Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

If you used to have a Woolwich current account ....

(1 Post)
2sugarsandapuppy Tue 06-Jan-09 13:01:42

... do make sure that whoever pays money into it knows your new Barclay account/sort code. I've just tried to withdraw some money and had the biggest shock (and overdraft!) of my life.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: