Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Child benefit

(6 Posts)
megandsoph Sun 27-Mar-05 11:02:24

ok I know everyone is different when it comes to dates of reciving child ben but I usually get payed it every four weeks and it's was due on 28th this month, as the 28th is on monday it usually goes in on saturday. just wondering if anyone elses has gone in earlier like tax credits went in thurs although not due till tues next week..... I know it's along shot but can't check my bank as have lost my card. If anyone knows would be grateful as need to give childminder £400 next week and need to be able to budget

swiperfox Sun 27-Mar-05 11:08:27

If it's due in on a bank holiday it will always go in earlier - so I should think it went in on either Thursday or Saturday

megandsoph Sun 27-Mar-05 11:27:10

thanks swiperfox hun
this is a nightmare hate not having my card and lost my membership Number for telebanking Grrrrr

thanks again flower

wobblyknicks Sun 27-Mar-05 11:28:17

If you phone telebanking and do whatever it is to speak to a real person, they should be able to set up a new number for the telebanking.

nutcracker Sun 27-Mar-05 11:40:19

Mine was due on monday too but it went in on wednesday or thursday, can't remember which but it definatly went in.

megandsoph Sun 27-Mar-05 12:01:40

wobblyknicks have lost the number too, sooooo not a switched on lady here today lol but gonna give the yellow pages a blast and get local number should be transfered thats if their open today mind.....

thanks nutcracker so I am assuming mine must have gone in too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now