Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

being made redundant

(1 Post)
cluck Wed 23-Mar-05 12:29:06

Hi

Where do I start? I hoping someone out there might be able to offer me some advice, I am a part time working mum, I have just been told that I am being made redundant from my well paid job, My daughter is 18 months old and I was also made redundant from my last job when I was 8 months pregnant, when my daughter was born I suffered from bad depression but my husband did not realise as I am good at hiding things but this was a big mistake as it made me very ill. We own our own house and I am the main bread winner, my husband is disabled and claims DLA. I am not well enough to even thinking about going for other interviews and this is not really a option as to earn the money we need my daughter would have to go into full time childcare and i could not cope with this, so we have decided to sell the house, we will not come out with any profit so i need to know what benefits or help i should receive, I have always worked so i really dont know what to do?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now