Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Anyone ever heard of The Residential Organisation Limited? - Based in London.

(9 Posts)
Tinker Tue 08-Mar-05 18:06:54

They have taken over the chief rent for my house. Long complicated story about that but wanted to see if they were kosher.

Address is: Euro House
131/133 Ballards Lane
London
N3 1GR

Can't find a website for them.

Thanks

WideWebWitch Tue 08-Mar-05 20:26:20

Tinker, have you got a co registration no for them? They might be something something trading as The Residential org and that's why you can't find them.

Tinker Tue 08-Mar-05 21:01:10

www - they have a registration no but not sure if it is co reg no or a landlord reg no. Will look on cos house site.

WideWebWitch Tue 08-Mar-05 21:05:34

Ypi could put it in here and see if it's a co reg. What do you want to know about them specifically?

WideWebWitch Tue 08-Mar-05 21:05:48

you even, not ypi

Tinker Tue 08-Mar-05 21:08:49

Oh, it's all complicated. I used to collect rent from houses in my street and pay a chief rent elsewhere. I never collected it, too embarrassed. My chief rent person stopped asking after a while then think she died. Then started to get letters of thsi place. Did, actually manage to contact them once but have lost email. Just want it straight so I know exactly what's what for future if have to sell house. It's such a yawnsome task though, why don't they put their website address on letter - know they have one?

Tinker Tue 08-Mar-05 21:11:05

a ha! Result Now to find their website

Tinker Wed 09-Mar-05 14:12:20

Anyone else ever heard of them? Couldn't find them in Yellow Pages

ks Wed 09-Mar-05 14:27:31

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now