Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Could I pick the brains of any Legal people please?

(8 Posts)
Lizzylou Thu 23-Oct-08 12:34:41

If you were looking for a new position, where would you look?
On the internet? Which site?

Many Thanks

mumoverseas Thu 23-Oct-08 13:04:43

depends what area you work in. I work in family and would look at www.familylawweek.co.uk

Lizzylou Thu 23-Oct-08 13:07:37

Thanks, not a generalist legal website then?

Ho Hum!

mumoverseas Thu 23-Oct-08 13:19:09

I'm sure there are loads, I just use that one as it saves looking through loads of jobs that are not in my 'area'

mumblechum Thu 23-Oct-08 13:21:21

I'm expecting to be made redundant any day now (hmm, wonder if there's any connection to my excessive MN habit....)

I look at www.lawgazette.co.uk every day, but there's v. little going in family law at the moment.

Have you looked on simplylawjobs.com?

AnnabelCaramel Thu 23-Oct-08 13:23:24

The Karma Sutra?

Aaah....a work position. If you google 'legal vacancies' or similar you'll get loads of options. Law Soc Gazette has vacancies too.

CountessDracula Thu 23-Oct-08 13:23:58

totallylegal.com

Lizzylou Thu 23-Oct-08 13:52:23

Thanks all
Am not a Legal professional, I have just set up Legal Recruitment Consultancy covering the North west.
We do advertise on Totally Legal, but it has been slow to get good candidates who aren't already registered with all the big agencies.
LSG costs £££££'s to advertise with!

Hmm, Karma Sutra...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now