Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Moneysaving expert has good advice on what to do with Child Trust Fund

(3 Posts)
gingerbear Wed 02-Mar-05 09:20:35

here is the article

Yorkiegirl Wed 02-Mar-05 09:24:19

Message withdrawn

gingerbear Wed 02-Mar-05 13:10:51

bump for lunchtime mumsnetters

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: