Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

2 TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE INCIDENTS IN 2 WEEKS

(4 Posts)
hifi Mon 15-Sep-08 21:57:03

dh has a few grand left on a business loan, he is swapping banks and his loan. they have majorly buggered things up and its been going on for 3 months.

had a call sat a.m from lloyds, because they have messed him around they were willing to reduce the business loan by 10%. dh being the cheeky so and so he is asked for more. as of a phone call this evening its down to a 30% reduction! they say they would rather have something rather than nothing.

second scenario 2 weeks ago, we remortgaged ,the company we have done it thru are now charging ridiculous amounts of interest but have the first charge on our house.
our mortgage lender do not like being the second charge and as of last wee have paid off the other company, no charges accrued by us and we now have a 2 thirds less interest.
what do you think of that?

scaryteacher Tue 16-Sep-08 08:17:42

I'm glad that someone has had some good news..it's nice to know that someone gets something out of Lloyds other than hassle!

hifi Tue 16-Sep-08 11:17:53

we are a bit taken back by it all, they seem a bit desparate.

scaryteacher Tue 16-Sep-08 11:31:05

don't say that - the money I have saved to fund my MA is in there!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now