Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Basket storage from Argos all snapped-can I take it back?

(8 Posts)
Pawslikepaddington Sat 13-Sep-08 12:34:16

Have just started to put up a storage tower from argos, and one of the frames had totally come apart, but I thought I could stick it abck together. However, as I was putting the next frame into the back that one just disintergrated-can I take it back? Or will they think I destroyed it?

shinyshoes Sat 13-Sep-08 12:36:34

How long have you had it? do you still have the reciept? If its new, I would take it back, it's your hard earned cash you've parted with

Pawslikepaddington Sat 13-Sep-08 12:42:20

I bought it yesterday. It was in a 2 pack and one is fine, but the other is totally un buildable!

somersetmum Sat 13-Sep-08 12:45:36

You can take it back. They have a no-quibble returns policy. If they do challenge you just say that it clearly isn't strong enough for the purpose it was intended, but I don't think you'll have a problem.

Pawslikepaddington Sat 13-Sep-08 12:46:06

Thank you xx

shinyshoes Sat 13-Sep-08 12:46:07

Take it back, what Somerset mum said

AnAngelWithin Sat 13-Sep-08 13:17:05

take it back. was it the one thats got a 3 drawer and 2 drawer unit in it?? we got them for our bathroom. they lasted less than 3 months before they fell apart! this one?

DanJARMouse Sat 13-Sep-08 13:18:48

angel - we have that set in white. The 2 drawer unit is fine, but the the 3 drawer chest, the top doesnt screw in properly.

have kept them anyway, and have had them since Feb - not too bad really.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: