Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Basket storage from Argos all snapped-can I take it back?

(8 Posts)
Pawslikepaddington Sat 13-Sep-08 12:34:16

Have just started to put up a storage tower from argos, and one of the frames had totally come apart, but I thought I could stick it abck together. However, as I was putting the next frame into the back that one just disintergrated-can I take it back? Or will they think I destroyed it?

shinyshoes Sat 13-Sep-08 12:36:34

How long have you had it? do you still have the reciept? If its new, I would take it back, it's your hard earned cash you've parted with

Pawslikepaddington Sat 13-Sep-08 12:42:20

I bought it yesterday. It was in a 2 pack and one is fine, but the other is totally un buildable!

somersetmum Sat 13-Sep-08 12:45:36

You can take it back. They have a no-quibble returns policy. If they do challenge you just say that it clearly isn't strong enough for the purpose it was intended, but I don't think you'll have a problem.

Pawslikepaddington Sat 13-Sep-08 12:46:06

Thank you xx

shinyshoes Sat 13-Sep-08 12:46:07

Take it back, what Somerset mum said

AnAngelWithin Sat 13-Sep-08 13:17:05

take it back. was it the one thats got a 3 drawer and 2 drawer unit in it?? we got them for our bathroom. they lasted less than 3 months before they fell apart! this one?

DanJARMouse Sat 13-Sep-08 13:18:48

angel - we have that set in white. The 2 drawer unit is fine, but the the 3 drawer chest, the top doesnt screw in properly.

have kept them anyway, and have had them since Feb - not too bad really.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now