Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Any Tax credit boffs out there can help me work out my changing childcare costs so I can keep them informed like they ask...

(2 Posts)
MrsWicket Mon 08-Sep-08 14:43:25

DD1 has just started school but I'm still paying for pick ups and drop offs.

DD2 now qualifies for subbed pre-school sessions 39 weeks of the year.

How do I start working out how much less I will be paying for the rest of the financial year? Eek - sorry maths was never my strong point (feeble excuse I know). Cheers!

busymum1 Mon 08-Sep-08 21:56:02

dd1 total amount of hours per week x hourly rate x 38 weeks a year
14weeks are non school weeks so may pay more
dd2 39 weeks x £?
plus 13 weeks at full rate
add it all together will be yearly ammount

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now