Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Investments for children when they turn 18?

(2 Posts)
jogym Sun 17-Aug-08 15:04:24

I would like to invest money for my two children so that they will have a lump sum when they turn 18. Would an ISA be the way to go. I don't mind not being able to withdraw money.

fiodyl Sun 17-Aug-08 22:06:42

It would depend on how much you wanted to invest and if it was a lump sum or smaller amounts on a regular basis.

Also how willing you are to take a risk with the money and the term you wish to invest for.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: