Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Am I entitled to my money back?

(6 Posts)
knot Mon 14-Feb-05 13:50:06

I bought a pushchair form babycare and after 3 weeks it has broken, i called babycare who said they woyuld send a courier for it having arranged for two afternoons to be in they have not shown up - very annoyed/ They say i cnat have my money back til they have inspected it and then they MAY give me my money back but they cant seem to get the pushcair picked up - cunning or what ??
i am furious and am managing with one i have borrowed but i have to give it back i am so close to this and so angry i cant think straight what should i do? do i have to write this off? and never buiy forn babycare again. They dont respond to emails and have neer called back.

horseshoe Mon 14-Feb-05 13:52:47

Did the wheel fall off??

Only asking as I brought a pushchair from same place and same thing happened but it was just a case of a small clip being replaced which I did myself.... Still had a good moan though

knot Mon 14-Feb-05 13:58:00

1. When i was putting it together the rivit on ht eplastic raincover broke - ie it was attached so close to the hem that when you tried to undo it the whole thing came off in your hand
2. the Snuggle keeps slipping down with the baby in it.
3. when i tried to take it all off the seat lining to wash it another 2 rivits came off as describbed above
4. one of the wheels is steering wonky.

wish i'd listend to ds and bought it from a shop - better customer service and i would have been able to take it back.

horseshoe Mon 14-Feb-05 13:59:36

What a pain..... Im sure there must be some kind of exchange/refund policy in place. Did you pay by credit card??? sometimes they cover you

knot Mon 14-Feb-05 14:03:06

good one hadn't thought of that will give them a ring to check, thanks

knot Mon 14-Feb-05 14:14:31

Apparently VISA said i have to pay for it to be sent back and ge confirmation and then they can chase it,i may get my money for my puschair but not formy postage back - absolute con.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now