Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Travel insurance - can I buy a family policy under these circumstances?

(3 Posts)
Orinoco Sun 10-Aug-08 21:50:25

Message withdrawn

cmotdibbler Sun 10-Aug-08 21:54:40

Go to a broker and get them to find appropriate cover - they are really the best for anything nonstandard. Your DH still needs cover as his work cover wouldn't cover things like getting him repatriated if he broke his leg badly etc, or your costs if you had to change flights if he was injured.

Orinoco Sun 10-Aug-08 22:02:17

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: