Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

anyone work for tax or inland revenue??

(1 Post)
blackcoffeenosugar Fri 08-Aug-08 12:33:16

Got a friend who has 14 years of lost records.. they are getting nowhere with tax office.. any advice??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now