Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.


(1 Post)
lou031205 Tue 05-Aug-08 16:39:22

I just want to encourage everyone to check

I am married with 2 DC, and DH earns what I thought was an "ok" wage. I have sent in a housing benefit form after visiting, and have just received our decision:

£60 per WEEK. So £253 per month towards our rent!

I am so pleased. But of course, you don't get if you don't claim. Especially with the current climate, it would be such a shame to be struggling when you are entitled to help.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: