Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

how much for broadband??

(5 Posts)
SlartyBartFast Wed 30-Jul-08 09:51:55

i seem to be paying 33 a month .. i dont understand how that happened, when i signed up they promised 12 per month but free weekend phone calls were thrown in.

now BT, whose prices have consequently been massively reduced as a result of this, have offered me free evenign calls.

blush have i been had?

charliecat Wed 30-Jul-08 09:54:54

i pay 19.99 a month for bt option 3 with free evening and weekend calls, free antivirus and my phone bill for the quarter is now 100ish.
Also I get unlimited wifi minutes for my laptop with btfon openzones. And 500 mins in BT hotspots.

charliecat Wed 30-Jul-08 09:55:42

Just reread your post, 12 per month they said and you are paying 33?? is that because its another something for line rental too?

SlartyBartFast Wed 30-Jul-08 10:02:33

i pay for tiscali broadband.
my phone bill is rental only so i thought that was feasible but wondred if it really was

SlartyBartFast Wed 30-Jul-08 19:06:25

little bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now