Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

how do I change DD details with the tax credits and child benefit?

(6 Posts)
chelsygirl Tue 29-Jul-08 12:39:42

have recently changed banks but tax credits and CB still being paid into old account, although I've sent new mandates to them both

does anyone know of any phone numbers I can use? thanks

posieflump Tue 29-Jul-08 12:41:30

0845 300 3900

Inland Revenue number for tax credits department

chelsygirl Tue 29-Jul-08 17:46:05


any help with child benefit office?

hana Tue 29-Jul-08 17:48:28

why can't you google it?

chelsygirl Tue 29-Jul-08 22:20:50

cos I don't know if its a central number or a different number for each region, I thought someone might have contacted them recently and might be able to help

chelsygirl Tue 29-Jul-08 22:49:24

just googled and sorted it out - thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now