Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

With-holding Contact, what can be done to get court order is enforced?

(3 Posts)
gillybean2 Mon 28-Jul-08 12:59:02

Posted this in lone parent thread. Can anyone here give any help on this matter please


gillybean2 Mon 28-Jul-08 15:43:11


lurkingdad Tue 29-Jul-08 19:43:04

posted on the other thread

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: