Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Changing name after divorce, not in the UK anymore

(1 Post)
Figfingers Mon 14-Jul-08 08:48:45

This might be really easy but I have no idea where to start.

Been divorced since Jan 07 but haven´t changed my name . I have been living in Spain for almost a year now and want to go back to my maiden name.

How can i do that from here?.

Advice please legal-minded mumsnetters...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: