Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

EBAY, who uses it to buy things.

(10 Posts)
mamadadawahwah Tue 25-Jan-05 16:08:53

I am addicted to Ebay, so many bargains, bargains 24 hours a day, bargains on top of bargains. so many bargains i cant tell you enough about these bargains.

NameChangingMancMidlander Tue 25-Jan-05 16:10:00

me ! I managed to wean myself off it for a while but have recently got suckered back in. Although I do only use money in my PayPal account which is profit from my own ebay sales.

lunavix Tue 25-Jan-05 16:11:47

I need to do it, I can't figure out how to upload pictures it doesn't want to work for me

I buy way too much off ebay, I think paypal will start offering me shares

piffle Tue 25-Jan-05 16:17:36

i buy and sell far too much between mn and ebay nobody gets fed washed in this house!

Fimbo Tue 25-Jan-05 16:19:43

I won brand new Next Traffic Jam curtains for DS's bedroom last night - now looking for the rest of the stuff to go with them. Have started a thread on MN just in case......watch this space!!

colinsmommy Tue 25-Jan-05 16:20:48

I'm very in love with e-bay right now, due to the fact that because of people's inability to spell, or lack of knowledge of what it was they actually had I've spent $78 to acquire $450 worth of stuff over the past week.

NameChangingMancMidlander Tue 25-Jan-05 16:21:00

I made a lovely profit on my recent auctions and I've just spent half of it on a BNWT Ben Sherman jacket.... sucker

mamadadawahwah Tue 25-Jan-05 16:21:57

SHHHH Colinsmum, thats a trade secret. Dont let every body know.

NameChangingMancMidlander Tue 25-Jan-05 16:23:18

I always search on every possible spelling and/or description of an item I'm shopping for....

noddyholder Tue 25-Jan-05 16:43:09

I have done my whole house practically from e bay I love it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now