Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

What am I entitled to...?

(11 Posts)
emetophobiahasruniedmylife Wed 03-Oct-07 23:15:29

Married with 2 dc's, on verge of splitting up, what does he have to give? I would like to my thread on 'feeling depressed' but don't know how to do it. My 'story' is titled 'please talk to me'.

Tortington Wed 03-Oct-07 23:16:41

www.entitledto.com ( or .co.uk) for benefits.

dont know about child support - would emply a solicitor

gibberish Wed 03-Oct-07 23:18:06

Very proud of you. Will bump for you in the morning smile

emetophobiahasruniedmylife Wed 03-Oct-07 23:20:25

thanks gibberish, you don't know how you have helped me. My tears are turning to anger now, I hadn't realised how manipulative he has been so far. I know now.

gibberish Wed 03-Oct-07 23:25:19

It's very difficult to see things clearly when you are too close to a situation. Sometimes takes others from the outside looking in to point out the obvious. You have only wanted to make the best of a bad situation. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. And again, absolutely not your fault.

chikenmother Wed 03-Oct-07 23:31:19

Yes, emento, brave you are of turning your tears to anger. Anger can hep to move forward. You deserve to be respected and loved and cherisched. XXX

emetophobiahasruniedmylife Wed 03-Oct-07 23:38:41

thanks for your posts, I'm going to bed now, my eyes are so so sore and I have to be up at 5. goodnight.x

gibberish Thu 04-Oct-07 09:14:36

Hope you are ok this morning E. Bumping for the morning crew. smile

emetophobiahasruniedmylife Thu 04-Oct-07 11:45:14

Thanks gibberish, I'm feeling better today, I didn't sleep much last night and I look awful today, puffy baggy red eyes!! I'm feeling stronger today, I have told my sister (although not too sure how serious she has taken it). I have told DH that I want to speak to him tonight. He keeps texting now asking what its about, of course today its like nothing happened. He is in for a shock methinks!! smile

gibberish Thu 04-Oct-07 12:02:56

Yep, saw you other thread. Good for you smile Have you managed to find out where you stand financially?

lulabelle Thu 04-Oct-07 12:47:33

no, not yet, our CAB is closed one day per week - would be today wouldn't it!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now