Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

TV/PHONE/ BROADBAND-CHEAPEST/BEST? PLEASE??!!

(1 Post)
time4me Fri 21-Sep-07 20:53:59

Financial dire straits,long story.
Please could you tell me the cheapestand best way to get all three?Currently paying nearly £100 total a month for Sky including premier football (£44)BT (£45)Wanado (just got reduced to £14 from £23,rang up and they reduced it due to a special deal)
17 year old dd never off phone ringing boyfriend on his mobile ( think I may have got that cracked by telling her I found out why my BT bill had shot up)Sky - I got the £44 deal because severely disabled 18 year old loves the football,and watches the premier matches.We can`t go on like this as we are getting into too much debt,dh only works pt and it is costing us a fortune to get him to work as he cannot drive due to complications arising from a brain tumour.We are actually worse off than when he was on benefits,please help,just ONE line of what you have and pay would really help! Thank you so much.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: