Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Has anyone else been sent one of these new Barclays Pinsentry (?) things? Don't want to read the booklet...

(8 Posts)
Tinker Fri 21-Sep-07 15:59:27

...should I just Grow Up?

Is it straightforward? Any problems?

Tinker Fri 21-Sep-07 17:37:39

Oh, come on someone please

HappyMummyOfOne Fri 21-Sep-07 18:32:15

I'm with Barclays but not had anything new from them? Is it a key fob type thing for security?

Tinker Fri 21-Sep-07 18:41:07

Oh, an answer smile. Yes, like a little calculator for doing your on-line banking

HappyMummyOfOne Fri 21-Sep-07 18:47:38

Better start sulking then as not had one smile. I heard they were going to issue keyfobs but not the same thing - keyfobs have a number on them that constantly changes that you use as a password to make it more secure.

However, that also means I have no idea how to work it so you'll have to read the instructions grin Let me know though in case they do honour me with one.

Tinker Fri 21-Sep-07 18:58:57

Yes, this one constantly changes. Put your debit card in and it gives you a new number to enter when logging on (have looked at the pictures wink) But have a feeling there is More To It???

LittleMinx Mon 24-Sep-07 19:20:54

not got one but i wont do online banking!!

Tinker Mon 24-Sep-07 19:30:46

Ahn thanks. Actually, partner's card got hacked yesterday - got call from Natiowide on a Sunday shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now