Talk

Advanced search

MLM Bot Watch 60: It takes a village to sink an island.

(1000 Posts)
acatcalledjohn Mon 11-May-20 14:38:02

Continued chat exposing things such as the lies peddled and the bankruptcies hidden from view.

For those interested, the Lifetime channel is airing a documentary series called Cults & Extreme Belief. I have seen two episodes so far (FLDS, aired yesterday, and Twelve Tribes, aired last week). This coming Sunday is the first part of The Survivors Speak. So far it has been very interesting to see the similarities to MLM brainwashing. The way that active FLDS members still view Warren Jeffs as a prophet rather than a paedophile is remarkably similar to how Young Living customers view their late leader Gary Young.

In other news: I'm thinking about starting a tinfoil MLM as there seems to be a rather strong market amongst huns.

OP’s posts: |
CodenameVillanelle Mon 11-May-20 14:42:08

Place mark!

fitgirl26 Mon 11-May-20 14:47:12

Every morning I wake up and take my #magicbeans which are packed full of the latest and daftest conspiracy theories. I can then spend all day watching YouTube videos about Bill Gates. It's an amazing opportunity - PM me for deets huns 😘

Bluewavescrashing Mon 11-May-20 14:49:11

Thanks for the Fred

BSintolerant Mon 11-May-20 14:56:41

Thank you John! I need a tinfoil hat, PM me hun! Eeeeeek, super excited and so blessed etc, and so on.

acatcalledjohn Mon 11-May-20 14:58:59

The foil is also perfect for covering the flappy pigeon when roasting in the oven.

Bottilicious Mon 11-May-20 15:00:05

Following on from my post on previous thread, I wonder why yawn didn’t mention the island’s abrupt end herself? You know, with her being the modest creator of it and all that. Remember those arduous 9-hour days she sacrificed to get it up and running? Of course, Law of Reaction probably dictates that in her next pocket of free time, she’ll pop on to deny it was all her doing, teamie effort etc etc. You know, with the same modesty and humility she displayed when she set it up in the first place?

RogueApostrophe Mon 11-May-20 15:27:55

"Keeping up with The Castles" springs to mind!

Spongebobette Mon 11-May-20 15:28:52

People contributing for free perhaps decided it wasn’t worth their time

Norma27 Mon 11-May-20 15:45:53

Has nurse taken down the post asking people to donate? Sure it was on her normal FB earlier.

CodenameVillanelle Mon 11-May-20 15:47:05

Did yawn's island expire? I missed that! Castle will be jubilant

ChristmasChaos Mon 11-May-20 16:07:02

@Norma27 Yep it’s gone! Someone posted a link to Nursem, so perhaps she decided there are other, better ways to help get products to help nurses....?

acatcalledjohn Mon 11-May-20 16:40:57

Not to mention the Boots comment. Perfectly reasonable suggestions!

AntiBotics Mon 11-May-20 16:54:34

Interesting post on Rasher Bot’s page about reaching top level in her current company. Apparently she’s been afraid of success because she was bullied and stalked by anti MLM groups when she was successful in FLP. Boo bloody hoo!
She must be sure her followers will be too brainwashed to go looking into anti MLM.

FeeBeeBooh Mon 11-May-20 17:14:08

Place marking place marker

SSDGM Mon 11-May-20 17:14:11

Place marking for all those delicious conspiracy theories.

Savannah Marie is still being great on YouTube, by the way. The Huns Do Not like her.

And Broke is still a wanker.

BSintolerant Mon 11-May-20 17:30:55

If the island wasn’t Yawn’s idea (and she wanted us to think it was her idea) whose idea was it? Welsh Rarebot’s? Clearly it didn’t work well if bots hoped to use it to further their culty ways.

The only nurse that Nurse is interested in helping is herself.

acatcalledjohn Mon 11-May-20 17:45:14

Nurse is a disgrace.

Broke really does have a high opinion of himself. In reality there isn't a barge pole long enough in the world.

Hunbot Mon 11-May-20 18:16:31

On sleaze post - one of his followers posts a graph saying- look less deaths that usual years in the UK, it's all a con bla bla bla. Graph only goes up to 10th March which is when we had a grand total of 1 covid death in the UK. Widen out the graph to mid April and there are all the dead people where we are suddenly twice the normal death rate.

Vhun123 Mon 11-May-20 18:23:04

Why do the #powercouple constantly repost the same 3 holiday photos on virtually every single post. Can hardly call yourself jettsetters living your best life when you've been to Portugal together only the once. Why do their brain dead followers go along with this? It's absolutely hilarious and sad all at once.

BovvyDazz Mon 11-May-20 18:25:18

We’ve not heard that much about homeschool Husband tribe event this weekend... I’m guessing it wasn’t massively attended (despite the appealing ‘I’ll be there in my dungarees’ promise). I’m confused; on the synopsis of the event; he spent half of it talking about his wife’s new business... the two businesses sound worryingly interlinked... with lots of members of one encouraged to join the other. I’m not sure that’s great either for monetary success, or self esteem, of those following. It’s all worrying to me.

Oh also; I love that the next FL success day doesn’t hVe a section for global chairman’s bonus cheque recognition... was that because no one in Scotland got a cheque?!

SSDGM Mon 11-May-20 18:30:53

The Powercouple took 12 flights in 2018, of course, they counted a return as 2 flights. which meant they couldn’t be arsed to own a car because they travelled by air so much. 😂 All the pics they post are from a trip they did to Dubai once upon a time about 3 years ago.

SSDGM Mon 11-May-20 18:31:35

That may have been the reason they didn’t need a house either and just lived in cheap hotels for months. 🤷🏻‍♀️

RogueApostrophe Mon 11-May-20 18:38:44

Did the aloe UK lot publish a list of who received CMB? Would be interested in to see that. I note the Bots aren't even bothering to make excuses for the lack of cheque this year.

fitgirl26 Mon 11-May-20 18:53:58

I was slightly saddened that the #Powercouple's trip to the Philippines was kiboshed by the virus as I was looking forward to them taking photos of themselves in the lobbies of various hotels they weren't actually staying in.

This thread is not accepting new messages.