Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Is there somewhere that says - if you earn this amount - you get this amount of tax credits?

(5 Posts)
KaySamuels Mon 17-Sep-07 20:08:30

DP is looking for a new job, but is reluctant to look at low paid jobs (day jobs)as we worry about bills, I pointed out that people on a low wage are assisted by tax credits.
I know you can call them with a hypothetical situation but they are a nightmare to phone and I wouldn't want to call them every time dp sees a job he likes the look of, but we would need to know before he accepted a job IYSWIM.

Sorry to have waffled but is there a table somewhere with this on, or a gradient guide or something?? If you are still with me thanks! grin

SenoraPostrophe Mon 17-Sep-07 20:10:01

yes, there's the IR website, or this one:

brandnewhelsy Mon 17-Sep-07 20:11:46

this is supposed to be useful

brandnewhelsy Mon 17-Sep-07 20:12:03


KaySamuels Mon 17-Sep-07 20:32:12

Thanks both of you! Off to get ds in bed now so will have a look at it later. smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: