Talk

Advanced search

March £10 a day thread 2

(592 Posts)
rhij86 Fri 13-Mar-20 08:45:56

Thought I would start a new thread seen as the last one is pretty much full! will post over Otterses' links now.

rhij86 Fri 13-Mar-20 08:47:19

The usual links, for anyone who needs them, courtesy of @Otterses

Appen/Lionbridge/Isoftstone- micro task or long term ‘project’ sites, work varies from rating ads, the effectiveness of search engines, and voice projects connect.appen.com/qrp/public/jobs?uref=c48139fc0a25bae5d07c634d0a043f5b

www.lionbridge.com

teemwork.ai

Quidco/Topcashback/Boom25
⁃cashback sites, really useful this time of year if you’re due to switch utilities!

www.quidco.com/raf/8865091/

www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/member170891806010

boom25.com/login

Trading 212/Freetrade

Sites where you can get free shares you can then sell! These work on a referral basis, so please do share your links. Freetrade will only work once per link.

Do you want to get a free stock share worth up to ‎£⁠100?

Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/invite/FMEuM7CS and we both get a free share!

freetrade.io/freeshare/?code=X6YAWP62KZ&sender=BmC1SSBN
You should sign up to Freetrade! It’s an app for investing in the stock market with no fees. Plus, when you sign up, we both get a free mystery share!

ModSquad, Crisp Thinking - website and social media moderation work

www.crispthinking.com

modsquad.com

Utest, Testing Time, What users do - website testing

Utest, Testing Time, What users do - website testing

www.utest.com

whatusersdo.com

www.testingtime.com/en/

Market research - people for search, angelfish.

www.peopleforresearch.co.uk

www.angelfish-opinions.com

Cloud workers/chat from home

Essentially paid to flirt/sexy chat, I can't claim to be too knowledgable about these two!

Fivver/upwork/guru

Paid 'to do' sites. You can offer normal services on the latter two, or do odd things like sell a video of you clipping your toenails on Fivver.

Frenchdoors1 Fri 13-Mar-20 09:14:39

Thank you for the new thread @rhij86
smile

Flube Fri 13-Mar-20 09:26:29

I just thought that 'please provide your maximum availability' on the B* email just meant, work your arse off. blush

I didn't take it to mean that we have to let them know our maximum available hours.

rhij86 Fri 13-Mar-20 09:27:28

@Flube actually yes that's what I took it to mean as well haha

Catatemyhomework Fri 13-Mar-20 09:28:47

@Flube, I thought the same!

Buster27 Fri 13-Mar-20 09:32:49

Yeah thats's how I took the maximum availability email too!

Loopyteddy Fri 13-Mar-20 09:44:13

Ha ha ok thanks I was just reading too much into it!

Flube Fri 13-Mar-20 09:49:07

Well that's a relief! I was beginning to think I was just a bit thick. gringin

I also noticed your threats with the boxing gloves @rhij86. My lack of come back is obviously down to my preoccupation of building a bog roll fort. Gotta protect my millions. 🤑

SpockPaperScissorsLizardRock Fri 13-Mar-20 09:57:28

Yep I took maximum availability to mean work on it every spare second you have!

Loopyteddy Fri 13-Mar-20 09:58:24

@Flube nope just me grin

Catatemyhomework Fri 13-Mar-20 09:59:10

A tip if anyone's interested. I have found when using the geolocation button and someone is asking for bus time tables for a specific area, if you go into the address bar, there is a bit in it that says: rd=ssl&q If you change the & to a # it localises the search to the query.

rhij86 Fri 13-Mar-20 10:02:32

@catatemyhomework thanks - great tip!

@Flube - have you done any more LB work this week?

Sallycinnamum Fri 13-Mar-20 10:04:23

I think I'm going to have to buy a cheapish laptop rather than using DHs fancy Mac. Any recommendations?

ricecrispiecake Fri 13-Mar-20 10:04:50

Hi all!

Just curious how long is it taking everyone to do a task on part 2? I'm worried I'm doing it too quick!

SpockPaperScissorsLizardRock Fri 13-Mar-20 10:10:09

@ricecrispiecake I can do it in 5 minutes if I rush but i'm taking my time with it so generally slower.

Flube Fri 13-Mar-20 10:14:46

@rhij86 I haven't. I had a full free day waiting on the P2 link from B* which didn't blimmin' come! , logged on LB throughout the day but there was FA.

Not logged on since as I've been working B* when free. Plus I still haven't had any LB emails re available tasks, even though I changed it in the settings so that I should receive one hourly. hmm

Going to log on later so that they can't kick me off.

rhij86 Fri 13-Mar-20 10:16:34

@Flube same - spent any free time on B*ne. Will also log in later to keep them sweet.

Flube Fri 13-Mar-20 10:18:10

@ricecrispiecake I've been letting the timer run down to 6 or 7 minutes.

ricecrispiecake Fri 13-Mar-20 10:26:38

Yeah, I've been doing it in about 7 minutes but letting the timer run.

SpockPaperScissorsLizardRock Fri 13-Mar-20 10:40:21

Well done @Catatemyhomework, you fixed the geolocation button! You should email them and tell them :-)

SNISR Fri 13-Mar-20 11:27:00

I've been letting the timer run too. It would be good if we could track the amount earned.

flameprincess Fri 13-Mar-20 12:07:15

So my first month at this - I did a focus group for People for Research, £75 to critique some government letters - and I've finally finished my 20cogs - have £111 to pay out on that once they turn green (however long that will take!) I have my two free shares but they've been plummeting with the current stock market (it was free money though so I will just leave it where it is).
I just had a bash on Neevo not at a proper job but just the qualifying test - I passed 8/10 but the original instructions seemed a lot to have to remember, I assume it just becomes second nature once you've done a lot of transcriptions?

ifuckarses Fri 13-Mar-20 12:33:49

@Catatemyhomework that's not working for me, when I came the & to # and then search it still says my location at the bottom of the results... I'm probably going something wrong though!

ifuckarses Fri 13-Mar-20 12:34:18

*change, not came sorry.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »