Page 40 | MLM Botwatch 55

(995 Posts)
Spongebobette Tue 26-Nov-19 11:07:12

Yes, thread 55 in a long series!
Thinking of joining an MLM? Forever Living? NuSkin? Younique? Valentus? One of the cryptocurrencies, weight loss coffees or travel agencies?
Read these threads first!
The vast majority of people who join an MLM actually LOSE money.
You don't have a business when you join an MLM, you are an unpaid rep.
On these threads you will find lots of examples of how 'uplines' lie to hook you in and keep you spending your own money.
You should also inform yourself by looking at
botwatch.blog/
ellebeaublog.com/
mlmtruth.org/
on Facebook, MLM Lies Exposed

OP’s posts: |
Spongebobette Tue 31-Dec-19 15:19:06

‘She’s had a lot going on this year so has taken her eye off the business ball’

Funny isn’t it, how flexible this business is and how you can run it alongside all your other commitments
Except when it’s cheque time and suddenly renovating a house/ having a baby/ being busy has prevented you from qualifying for Chairman’s Bonus

What’s the excuse this year, Yawn?

Spongebobette Tue 31-Dec-19 15:21:34

(For the lack of 2017 cheque she said you can’t expect the big cheques when you take a year off to do up a house......last year she didn’t even mention it, hoping her minions wouldn’t notice)

Spongebobette Tue 31-Dec-19 15:29:34

... and I suspect cheating is going on by Uber, prob funnelling CCs through het sister so she qualifies
She knows how to game the system and got a big cheque last year; this enables her to ‘earn’ the incentives again by carefully tracking her downlines’ CCs and intervening to ‘help’

dickiedavisthunderthighs Tue 31-Dec-19 15:36:18

To be fair Yawn might be holding onto her amazing news but I doubt it. She was given the most bog standard level for the Eagle manager retreat and has qualified for the bottom rung of the Oz trip as well.

fromdownwest Tue 31-Dec-19 15:42:48

Any clues for yawns BFF?

Gotmychocolateimgood Tue 31-Dec-19 16:21:52

Uber can definitely play the game

Not for much longer though.

I loved the sad yoga mat cheques 😁

AntiBotics Tue 31-Dec-19 16:37:59

@fromdownwest Yawn’s bff might dribble on her new chair tonight according to the comments on the pic.
I don’t like Yawn’s negative phrase “old lady chair”. Disrespectful and ageist.

Whiterangey Tue 31-Dec-19 16:50:06

BFF can fuck off. Using a photo of Susan Boyle to take the piss out of her.

They are all so toxic.

Whiterangey Tue 31-Dec-19 16:52:19

Uber's bff has locked down her Facebook, no public posts showing.

Norma27 Tue 31-Dec-19 17:00:23

I can still see bff's posts! Vile post re Susan Boyle. What a bit h. Just like her best friend!

9dartfinish2nd Tue 31-Dec-19 18:11:36

So much for "Women empowering women" only applies to fellow huns it seems.

Susan Boyle has made more money than all of the UK FLP cult could ever dream of.

DoraExplorer99 Tue 31-Dec-19 21:17:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

9dartfinish2nd Tue 31-Dec-19 22:00:02

Happy New Year and a very prosperous 2020 to all of the negferrets and dream stealers out there.

MoreSweetcorn Tue 31-Dec-19 22:08:48

I actually dreamt about mlm

Uber had taken over a theme park,and until you agreed to deal with her, you couldn't escape from the flumes.

Happy New year to my favourite thread.

BSintolerant Tue 31-Dec-19 22:23:28

Does anyone follow Karen Salmonsohn of notsalmon.com? She writes self help for people who wouldn’t be seen dead reading a self help book. She’s shilling DoTerra oils to her 1.5 million followers. Well, there’s at least one less follower now. She’s probably been targeted by a DoTerra bot so it can exploit her Insta and blog followers. Thought she’d know better than to get involved in grubby MLM schemes.

Twentytwentyhindsight Tue 31-Dec-19 22:27:22

Feeling a bit sentimental as me & the boys are coming up to our first bot-free NY.
You guys have been a great support and font of knowledge & laughter- ATB for the coming year!

BSintolerant Tue 31-Dec-19 22:29:16

Oh Karen! Why are you spamming your email list with this grubby MLM stuff?

BSintolerant Tue 31-Dec-19 22:31:27

Ugh!

BSintolerant Tue 31-Dec-19 22:35:56

Okay, so she says she wrote to the company because she loves DoTerra so much and became a Wellness Advocate for them. Mmm ... can we believe anything anyone involved with MLMs tells us?

Jasmin82 Tue 31-Dec-19 23:51:41

New thread for the new year:
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/legal_money_matters/3782761-MLM-Botwatch-56-New-Year-New-Thread?watched=1

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in