Page 2 | MLM Botwatch 55

(995 Posts)
Spongebobette Tue 26-Nov-19 11:07:12

Yes, thread 55 in a long series!
Thinking of joining an MLM? Forever Living? NuSkin? Younique? Valentus? One of the cryptocurrencies, weight loss coffees or travel agencies?
Read these threads first!
The vast majority of people who join an MLM actually LOSE money.
You don't have a business when you join an MLM, you are an unpaid rep.
On these threads you will find lots of examples of how 'uplines' lie to hook you in and keep you spending your own money.
You should also inform yourself by looking at
botwatch.blog/
ellebeaublog.com/
mlmtruth.org/
on Facebook, MLM Lies Exposed

OP’s posts: |
Spongebobette Tue 26-Nov-19 17:19:01

Another thing to look out for is where the money for the purported lifestyle really comes from
A husband with a proper job or a successful actual business? We’ve seen lots of examples of that, with the bot deliberately giving the impression that the car/ house/ holiday is a result of MLM income
Or an inheritance from a relative who passed away, which props up the appearance of an income from the MLM

Cacacoisfarraige Tue 26-Nov-19 17:47:39

What’s even more entertaining than Yawn’s 6 figure delusions is her 7 figure predictions 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Can’t wait for those accounts. Let’s see if her loan is up or down

BSintolerant Tue 26-Nov-19 18:25:26

Thank you for thread 55 Sponge - we’re closer to six figures than bots will ever be. grin

SnoogyWoo Tue 26-Nov-19 18:27:49

When are yawns accounts due?

BlackCatsRule88 Tue 26-Nov-19 18:39:59

Could we have a game of articulate on the main players all in one place or would that be ill-advised? I have been following these threads for ages, such an eye-opener, but I’ve never worked out who is who beyond PhD bot - some pointers would be great!

OhMyGodTheyKilledKenny Tue 26-Nov-19 19:00:48

BlackCatsRule88 my tip is to go to the MLMs UK websites or facebook pages and you'll see some of the main players names pop up.

Or have a Google. For example, Google "Forever Living UK Top 10" and look at the images that are thrown up in the results you will be able to look those people up on facebook and all will be revealed as their posts are discussed on here.

It's all available out there on open Facebook pages

Allmyarseandpeggymartin Tue 26-Nov-19 19:28:01

Did anything happen with the f l Australia trip? All the top boys were receiving koala chocs and getting throughly over excited a few months ago?

JasperRising Tue 26-Nov-19 19:53:27

I have never understood why the willable thing is sold as some special, unique thing. Leaving aside the need for your heirs to keep going with the CCs and so forth, any business owner can leave their business to their kids. Ok they might do it by stepping down as CEO and retiring rather than via a will but FL definitely does not have the monopoly in allowing you to set your kids up for the future (and to be honest mainly sets your kids up for failure).

Spongebobette Tue 26-Nov-19 19:55:40

Oh that’s next year’s Forever Living Global Rally

Bots have been boasting about qualifying (I think the qualification period ends at the end of Dec)

BSintolerant Tue 26-Nov-19 20:50:56

Companies House is a useful resource for detecting BS. If you bot doesn’t have a limited company, you might find them on the Individual Insolvency Register:

www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk/eiir/

BSintolerant Tue 26-Nov-19 20:51:43

your bot! Sausage fingers ...

Norma27 Tue 26-Nov-19 21:37:16

Yawn's idea of a treat night for her minions. Ha ha

Allmyarseandpeggymartin Tue 26-Nov-19 21:41:36

Ah I see! Thanks Spongebobette

Talula1993 Tue 26-Nov-19 23:34:35

Hi guys , lurker here.

I have recently just had a couple of 'travelpreneur' girls try to get me in their team. I politely declined but curiosity got the better of me. Hours later I'm months deep into random girls pages I've never met nor heard of but I just couldn't stop reading, the claims were ridiculous!

Many posts celebrating yet another "five figure week" , one telling everyone she's been granted a "guaranteed 78000 residual income" a few people who have "six figure income" in their bio. One talking about buying two Mercedes outright, a few saying they have already achieved "finicial freedom for life".

One of the girls who claims to not only a top earner in the company but nationwide, I found her on companies house but she didnt have much information on figures just said she has 100 shares? Or something to that effect. And under her name just says £100.

I get embellishment but surely you can not get away with lying about earming over 10 grand a week? For someone with minimal qualifications posting links to websites on fb and telling people to join her?

Willowsauntie Tue 26-Nov-19 23:39:02

None of her minions mention Ironbot's very noticeable change in lifestyle from mansion, back to original home, to 3 rooms and some mismatched furniture and she still continues to dupe young mums and girls out of their very limited funds. She is a consistent employer of the sleep deprivation tactic forcing her very young girls onto 0600 and 2100 zoom calls nightly. She played I have never on her FB page a few weeks back and I was tempted to comment with 'I have never been bankrupt ' just for the reaction. 🙄

nakedavengeragain Tue 26-Nov-19 23:44:18

Re global rally. Nurse said in one of her lives a couple of months ago that her holiday next year was sorted as Forever would be flying her and child to Australia where she's always wanted to go....

Whiterangey Wed 27-Nov-19 03:35:59

People should be showing off about their tickets to Australia in the new year.

It will be interesting to see what level they got in. I think Yawn only got 1500cc's. Not worth going to Australia for only a few days. It's absolutely exhausting just thinking about all that travel with no time to rest.

Apart from maybe Uber and Castle, it's possible they all may be in economy as well.

I wonder if Castle made 5000cc's, I think she probably had with all the product we saw in that video.

CodenameVillanelle Wed 27-Nov-19 09:30:18

I'm blocked from both Yawn's Facebook pages sad

Spongebobette Wed 27-Nov-19 09:38:55

If a bot has another income, or their partner has, they can purchase their promotions and the trips etc buy buying product themselves or funnelling purchases through their downlines; thus makes them appear successful

The poor lowly bots see all this apparent success and think it’s real.

Some of them spend money they don’t have (borrowed or on credit cards) to try to seem successful too

I was highly suspicious a few months ago when one of Yawn’s downline was desperately ‘going for Supervisor’ and was begging for sales. She was way off meeting her target...but miraculously she made it at the last minute

Who benefitted? Well, her direct upline (Manager) and her manager’s upline (Yawn) and Yawn’s upline (Uber)
All of them get something out of having a new Supervisor in their downline. @DoraExplorer99 can explain better than I can

So I was left thinking.... either she bought a lot of stock on a credit card because of the pressure from her uplines not to ‘fail’.... or someone above her in the pyramid ‘helped’ by funnelling purchases through her. We have seen proof that Uber has done this in the past; she knows how to play the game.

9dartfinish2nd Wed 27-Nov-19 12:27:37

@Talula1993

Welcome to the thread,

Lies, deceit and manipulation of new recruits are at the heart of the MLM industry regardless of the company.

They are sold a dream and told to fake a positive successful lifestyle, become a believer in the "Law of Attraction" and the universe will make your dreams come true.

The reality in MLM is that 1% make the top money, most of whom got in during the early days before mass saturation, the rest are left to crash and burn and be told it wasn't the companies fault, it was down to them. Some of these companies even go as far as to attribute failure down to having negative, unsupportive people around them and that they should cut them out of their lives. Some people suffer what can only be described as radical personality changes and end up alienating friends and family alike before it all comes crashing down, it's horrific to see this happen to a friend or relative especially when the reality is that the only way out of this is for the victim to learn the truth for themselves.

Broken marriages, ruined friendships and family estrangements are now all too common because of this cult-like industry.

Spongebobette Wed 27-Nov-19 13:37:19

Here's another good link I should have put on the first page

www.talentedladiesclub.com/articles/seven-lies-an-mlm-rep-will-tell-you-and-the-real-truth-you-need-to-know/

shamrockandroll Wed 27-Nov-19 15:12:07

Amazing the amount of "good" marriages that fall prey to the clutches of MLM companies - just found out one of my Bot friends has asked her husband for a Divorce and to leave the family home - just before Christmas, they have 3 kids!
What is she thinking? - totally brainwashed, she says he's not supportive etc -though all the time they've been married he's had to put up with her, lose all their friendship groups that are replaced by Bots still she make little or no money flogging tat!

Spongebobette Wed 27-Nov-19 16:01:15

It’s really sad and it’s one of the he ways that MLMs are similar to cults; they tell people that anyone who questions what they are doing or isn’t fully supportive is a ‘neg-head’ and they should cut those people out of their lives, even family members. The only friends they end up with sometimes are fellow cult members. Then they find it even harder to see the real situation

Uplines keep them in line by getting them to do online ‘trainings’ in which other members talk about their successes or what actions they are taking in their business - it keeps the momentum up. Uplines also set challenges or competitions, which is why you’ll see posts like ‘I’ve been challenged to sell 100 lip balms!’
Again, who wins? The upline, when the lowly bot ends up buying most of them herself

OhMyGodTheyKilledKenny Wed 27-Nov-19 18:48:13

Jeez how desperate is Yawn for pats on the back about how wonderful she is for her lifestyle changes eg not eating meat, getting rid of plastic mailing bags ( although she's still got the plastic wallets I see).

Yes, I get that if everyone made one change that it has a massive overall impact it's just that most people get on and do it and don't expect to be applauded as if they've single handedly saved the planet!

Norma27 Wed 27-Nov-19 19:06:49

Yawn is hardly saving the planet by posting out sample sachets and using plastic wallets. So environmentally unfriendly. As is driving a range rover when she doesn't need a car like that.
She is seriously deluded.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in