Talk

Advanced search

Earn £10 A Day - November Part 2 - IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

(897 Posts)
MrsWombat Sun 17-Nov-19 06:51:37

.....to the last paydays before Christmas grin and continuing my tradition of starting thread 2 of the month. Last month was on the 23rd. This month the 17th!!! shock

As always:
There aren't rules, as long as you've made some extra cash. So from eBay to remote jobs to saving money by switching your house insurance provider - it all counts.

Please don't discuss any clients on the thread or ask for extra information that may compromise Non Disclosure Agreements.

Link to previous thread here:
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/legal_money_matters/3732358-nov-19-earn-10-a-day-thread-christmas-countdown-is-on?pg=1

Link to the September list with the list to go through:
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/legal_money_matters/3680934-september-earn-10-a-day-thread

May the mods be in your favour.

otterses Sun 17-Nov-19 07:41:27

Chuffed to bits with how much these threads have taken off grin

otterses Sun 17-Nov-19 07:54:28

So, my update, I'm currently at:

£90 - Crisp
£19 - Appen
£125 - cashback (pending)
£100 - cashback (pending)
£70 - angelfish
£49.55 (I think it is) - health insurance (cheque to be paid in)

I'm aiming for £250 on Crisp this month. And I'm hoping to get a few 2020 diary designs onto amazon to test the waters in December this month.

I am restraining myself from applying to amazon projects as I know I don't really have the time to dedicate more than an hour a day envy

obviouslymarvellous Sun 17-Nov-19 08:02:50

so my update so far is

£30 prolific
£20 clickworker
£30 body shop at home
£76 respondent
£6 Qmee (I've stopped using it now)
£30 intellizoom
£5 Roamler

Plus whatever my Appen project will bring in...
Much better than I thought!

Kandgmummy Sun 17-Nov-19 08:07:11

Hi I’m new to this. Could anyone recommend some good sites to start with? P.s I only have an iPhone no laptop at the moment.

dreamyflower Sun 17-Nov-19 08:18:50

Placemarking

Currently:
£20 Appen
£15 qumee
£12 mingle
£30 chat from home

otterses Sun 17-Nov-19 08:45:08

@Kandgmummy

If you do a search for the previous threads there's a list of sites in the first few posts (usually) smile

rhij86 Sun 17-Nov-19 08:49:36

@bemystarlord sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday, no I've still not been paid by appen.

I've had a rough week in and out of hospital so have hardly done any Appen work, going to mean my pay in Dec takes a hit sad hope they don't kick me off the projects.

Countrygirl94 Sun 17-Nov-19 08:54:39

Placemaking currently earned £20 from Appen (pendinding)
I'm struggling to find the time to sit down and do it, my little boys been teething really bad this week, so I just haven't been able to do much. Really hoping I don't get kicked off my first project.

seizethecuttlefish Sun 17-Nov-19 09:33:47

Waves to everyone on the new thread!

It's been my best month ever and Appen is great. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it continues for a bit!

Tesco insiders - 5
Shoppix - 10
Neevo - 95
Appen - 290 and counting! Not sure on my accuracy but it's only my first week and I'm hoping they're not too strict confused

It's my birthday and I am so glad I found you lot in July. I've had a bit of breathing space and it's been great to not be constantly worrying. I can actually relax and enjoy today.

spookyaction Sun 17-Nov-19 09:41:33

Still can't get cottonwood to open :-(

lannister Sun 17-Nov-19 10:03:39

I've been accepted onto Elkhorn after waiting 6 months for anything but can't access the projects. Received an email to take test for Cottonwood but when I click the link it just displays 'Access Denied'. I don't know if I have just the worst luck in the world or what sad

margaritasbythesea Sun 17-Nov-19 10:09:13

Thanks for the new thread Mrs Wombat.

I've just completed my first market research on Respondent IO. The work was easy. I'll let you know uf payment comes easily. So far, i would definitely do it again.

2littleChicks Sun 17-Nov-19 10:22:48

@dreamyflower Can I ask what the Chat From Home is?

SpockPaperScissorsLizardRock Sun 17-Nov-19 10:26:07

@seizethecuttlefish Happy Birthday, have a great day.

@rhij86 I hope you are ok, take care x

I've got a vomiting 8 year old today so not a good start to my day!

dreamyflower Sun 17-Nov-19 10:30:58

@2littllechicks it is an adult chat page like cloud workers but quicker process to get on. I only applied 5 days ago. It's chat-from-home x

dreamyflower Sun 17-Nov-19 10:32:37

@otterses please could you tell me what anglefish is? Have seen it mentioned a few times but can't find anything on Google.

JustMe9 Sun 17-Nov-19 10:35:57

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

otterses Sun 17-Nov-19 10:48:53

Angelfish (try googling Angelfish research) is a market research site. They don't tend to post many projects, but the ones they do post tend to be quite well paid  @dreamyflower

Buster27 Sun 17-Nov-19 10:49:40

@rhij86 hope you're ok flowers

@lannister Do you mean you've passed the test for one project? It can take 24-48 business hours to get access after passing, so if you passed on a Thursday or Friday it may be Monday before you have access to the work. I just passed a test this Friday and don't have access yet. If it's been longer than 24-48 business hours I'd raise a ticket with them.

2littleChicks Sun 17-Nov-19 10:59:35

@dreamyflower I just had a look is it all phone line stuff. I don't think I have the balls for actually talking 😂 just typing.

anxiouswaiting Sun 17-Nov-19 11:08:26

Just found out the 2nd Appen test I passed can't be worked alongside Cottonwood sad

I am on $348 for Appen so far thia month, only £3 on Crisp as I've been spending ao much time on Appen tests!

I think this month I can be safe to aim for £600 (unless I muck up on Cottonwood).

rhij86 Sun 17-Nov-19 11:16:02

@Buster27 @SpockPaperScissorsLizardRock thanks - had a fair bit of bleeding on and off, Dr can't be certain if it's a MC or not sad - need to go back for another scan in 2 weeks.

@seizethecuttlefish happy birthday!! Hope you have a fab day xx

Frenchdoors1 Sun 17-Nov-19 11:20:37

Sorry you are going through all this @rhij86
I hope everything will go well for you.

Buster27 Sun 17-Nov-19 11:25:09

@anxiouswaiting Great amount on Appen so far! Although you can't work the projects together, at least if work runs out on one you still have the other.

@rhij86 So sorry to hear that, will be thinking of you and hoping for a good outcome. Take it easy.

@seizethecuttlefish missed that it's your birthday, happy birthday! Hope you have a great day.

How are people with more than one 20 hour project finding fitting them in? I'm probably only going to do 10 on each this week (one did only start midweek), will have to be more disciplined at putting in the hours next week I think.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »