Talk

Advanced search

Oct'19 - Part 2 - Earn £10 a day thread - Winter Is Coming!

(374 Posts)
MrsWombat Wed 23-Oct-19 09:15:56

Couldn't think of a wittier title, but noticed the previous thread was getting dangerously full up, and it's only the 23rd! shock

There aren't rules, as long as you've made some extra cash. So from eBay to remote jobs to saving money by switching your house insurance provider - it all counts.

Please don't discuss any clients on the thread or ask for extra information that may compromise Non Disclosure Agreements.

Link to the previous thread here: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/legal_money_matters/3705917-let-s-top-up-our-bank-balances-for-christmas-it-s-the-october-earn-10-a-day-thread?pg=1

Link to the September thread with a list of websites to go through: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/legal_money_matters/3680934-september-earn-10-a-day-thread

OP’s posts: |
rhij86 Mon 28-Oct-19 15:04:36

@GachaBread sounds like you are doing really well! Also picked up tips for a few more to try from your post so thank you!

GachaBread Mon 28-Oct-19 15:12:13

Thank you @rhij86. If you want help with any I have mentioned just shout me. It's half term now with 5 kids so I can not do much this week.

DontCallMeDarling Mon 28-Oct-19 15:13:15

@gachabread

Would it be ok to DM you my email details and if you still have that 'next step email' to forward it to me? My one also went in my spam folder but I accidentally pressed 'empty spam' and deleted it permanently!! And so far they have not responded to my emails. If not ok, don't worry. I will try re-applying.

GachaBread Mon 28-Oct-19 15:17:26

@DontCallMeDarling I delete all my trash emails on a weekly basis just to stay organised. I am sorry that I can not help you their.

MoneyM Mon 28-Oct-19 15:55:53

Could anyone give me the job ID of the validation Neevo task please? I've had the email, but when I login my dashboard is only still showing the original task! I'm clicking the link through the email as well so not sure what is going wrong...

Wolfff Mon 28-Oct-19 16:17:41

I don’t know sorry. Clicking on the links works for me. Maybe clear the cache on your phone and restart it?

MoneyM Mon 28-Oct-19 16:19:21

@Wolfff Strangely it's letting me do the noisy one, but not the quiet one! Nevermind, this is quite soul destroying so it's not the end of the world grin

BlackCatFan Mon 28-Oct-19 17:43:48

Those who were selected for appen project Peppermint - have you heard anything..?

Itsallaboutdamoney Mon 28-Oct-19 18:18:47

@Gachabread

Thanks for that. Im going to get my forms sent off, im a bit late sending them off now as its been a few weeks ive had them, but i can only try.

CloudworkersOn the first form it asks for Working ID, what do i put here ?
And whats an ICQ number ?

GachaBread Mon 28-Oct-19 18:32:04

@Itsallaboutdamoney I just put not applicable in those boxes

DontCallMeDarling Mon 28-Oct-19 18:42:22

Thanks anyway. Would give them another week then reapply 😂

Itsallaboutdamoney Mon 28-Oct-19 18:59:46

@GachaBread

Shall i do that with the IBAN AND BIC bank codes too, or do they need them ?

MoreMoneyPlease Mon 28-Oct-19 19:40:46

Done 1250 tasks on the noisy Neevo job and it looks like I can continue, but think I'll get the quiet tasks done first, just in case they won't pay for more than 1250. It was very strange validating myself - especially when it took a couple of recordings before I realised it was me!

Will the next job be for us to validate that this task has been done correctly??

MoreMoneyPlease Mon 28-Oct-19 19:44:38

That's interesting - just looked in my Neevo work history and it says that I completed 227 and 228 tasks in the recording job. I'm sure it said 230 for both before, so I wonder if I've had some rejected so I won't get paid for those?

GachaBread Mon 28-Oct-19 20:00:07

@Itsallaboutdamoney I am being paid by PayPal so did not have to enter those details. I just entered my PayPal details their and also on the spreadsheet I added my PayPal details in the PayPal section.

MoneyM Mon 28-Oct-19 20:07:02

I'm the same @MoreMoneyPlease! Down to 227 on noisy. Still sitting at 230 on quiet but maybe that's not even validated yet.

justtheonethen Mon 28-Oct-19 21:17:07

My neevo recordings are down to 0 for both confused

rhij86 Mon 28-Oct-19 21:26:08

@justtheonethen oh no! are you sure? I thought that for a second as well but it was just the new tasks showing in the same queue as well.

justtheonethen Mon 28-Oct-19 21:32:30

@rhij86 confused

seizethecuttlefish Mon 28-Oct-19 21:34:28

@justtheonethen hope it's just a glitch. I'm finding the verifying bit soul destroying. Seems to be taking ages. I really hope my recordings don't get bumped down. I'm really getting a bit disheartened with all of this online money making.
I seem to be constantly doing little bits and pieces for not much money. At this rate it's not going to pay the bills.
Appen is also incredibly slow at getting back about anything. I got accepted for Nile and got feedback from the test, I'm still waiting on log on details!
I know I'm moaning today but it's been a rubbish few weeks.

justtheonethen Mon 28-Oct-19 21:39:16

@seizethecuttlefish it better be a glitch! I am going to stop the verifying ones as I've worked out the hourly pay is ludicrously low.
I felt exactly the same as you before I got crisp and then I got an appen project. Hang in there, it does feel crap when you're doing bitty tasks that take the piss pay wise.

rhij86 Mon 28-Oct-19 21:43:36

@justtheonethen hope it's a glitch!
@seizethecuttlefish hope your week gets better sad keep plugging away at appen. They are rubbish at replying though you are right!

MoreMoneyPlease Mon 28-Oct-19 21:56:48

@justtheonethen Have you contacted them? Fingers crossed it's a glitch.
@seizethecuttlefish Yes, I know how you feel. I apply for focus groups that I don't hear back from, start surveys then get thrown off, and do tiny jobs for a few pence/quid. Going to stick it out though and hope one of the big payers comes good.

seizethecuttlefish Mon 28-Oct-19 22:03:58

I'm thinking of dressing as a bloody crisp for Halloween! Nearest I'll get to it! Coming up to 4 months of online and I'm hardly making a penny. The voice recording project last month was the only decent thing I've had.
Just peeved as I had a long, drawn out recruitment process for a real world job that would have been perfect and failed to get it. Even after I was told I was the only one up off it. angry

SkinnyLatteForMe Mon 28-Oct-19 22:04:16

In Neevo how can I see how many recordings I have done?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in