Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

OVERDRAFT ...can I do this? ...

(4 Posts)
kitsandbits Tue 14-Aug-07 15:06:29

I need a bit of money quickly, can i apply to extend my overdraft by 'x' amount - pay what i need to,

then over the next few months save, put 'x' amount in the bank (to cancel out the extra overdraft'

then call the bank and return to my usual overdraft?

Or once its extended do you have to keep it?

kitsandbits Tue 14-Aug-07 15:32:27


dustystar Tue 14-Aug-07 15:34:02

You can do this but don't forget they will charge you interest on the overdraft amount.

yelnats Tue 14-Aug-07 15:35:12

yes you can do this.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: