Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

removals: atlas of london? scotts?

(3 Posts)
BagLady75 Mon 13-Aug-07 18:52:05

We are moving house just a few miles away in north London next month and I am considering Atlas of London and Scotts to do the removal - does anyone have experience of either of these companies?

sleepfinder Tue 14-Aug-07 15:47:14

I've had experience of SCOTTS and I highly recommend them. Previously used Cadogan Tate who I found horribly unreliable. They broke things and spilled beer on the carpet of the rental property we were leaving! Then had the audacity to question my raising this as an issue (I was 8 months pregnant, hardly swigging tins).

But as I say, Scotts were great. My family has used them 3 times. They are reliable, good at packing, pleasant (not spillers of beer) etc. They also made quite a lot of effort to accomodate us around days they were already busy.

Don't know ATLAS at all I'm afraid

BagLady75 Tue 14-Aug-07 23:35:18

Thanks for that sleepfinder. I'm going to be 9 months pregnant when we move (groan!) so definitely want to avoid the beer spillers!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now