Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Life cover for dh who has high blood pressure

(3 Posts)
startouchedtrinity Wed 08-Aug-07 23:36:18

I can't find anywhere that offers this - or not at a premium we can afford. Nor critical illness cover.

Can anyone help?


swanseadaddy Thu 09-Aug-07 11:13:19

might be able to help as i am an ifa and can deal with all the insurers, and i have certainly placed this type of case without too much of a loading although each case is different. If i can help email me on

startouchedtrinity Thu 09-Aug-07 13:21:01

Thanks, I will have a word with dh.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: