Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

This is why I ask MN for advice...

(4 Posts)
lunavix Mon 06-Aug-07 09:44:03

Because the guy at CAB was a bibbling idiot.

I told him the situation and he ranted on for 15 minutes about relate, regardless that I'd told him it was over, and we'd already been.

Then I reminded him I'd phoned for advice on benefits etc... so he spent 10 minutes telling me about rights to the house, which I know.

Then I asked about tax credits/benefits again and he said he had no idea. He took my details and told me he was sending me things in the post (I'd already told him not to as dh will intercept!) and phone me back with any information he could find out on what you can claim (ditto!)

I could have come to that conclusion myself...

3Ddonut Mon 06-Aug-07 19:17:21

anyone any advice???? Just bumping this thread for you, seems like you could do with an answer....

PinkChick Mon 06-Aug-07 19:18:50

maybe a solicitor would be of more help?, find out who do a first hour free session kinda thing?

charliecat Mon 06-Aug-07 19:19:19 or .com anyhelp?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: