Page 2 | MLM Bot Watch 52: The continuing saga

(1000 Posts)
Jasmin82 Tue 16-Jul-19 22:21:28

Continuing on from previous threads.
BBC documentary:
www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p076n2hg

OP’s posts: |
MLMhun Wed 17-Jul-19 15:59:17

I’m getting harassed by a Voxx socks bot. Apparently her brother who was in a bad motorcycle accident 20 years ago and been in constant pain since was instantly painfree after putting them on. Sure hun.

FleeBee Wed 17-Jul-19 17:51:56

Signing in my Tropics friend has resigned from teaching & is now a full time hun bot
Do I want a pamper party?
Do I want to sign up ?
Er no.....:

FranceTeam Wed 17-Jul-19 18:01:55

Socks? Surely there is no long term sales prospects with an item like that ?

Spongebobette Wed 17-Jul-19 19:08:42

@Franceteam ha ha haaaaaaa!!!!

ImpracticalCape Wed 17-Jul-19 21:12:50

Is it wishful thinking to hope that Nurse's latest meme on living and learning is in reference to a realisation that FL is not going to make her rich?

Surely she's wondering how she's going to rise up the ranks with 1 attendee (her) at her business presentation and monthly orders from her clients (her) of 3 bottles of gels and some hand sanitizer.

Vhun123 Wed 17-Jul-19 21:17:01

I am rolling at Salons latest post. She is shitting herself over #druggate. Now trying to claim an ex director of Google is one if their reps. Hahaha... no hun, he sold his business to Google. There is a big difference!

SSDGM Wed 17-Jul-19 22:14:54

Turns out Salon hasn’t had her kid vaccinated and her conspiracy theory is the (seasonal) bout of chicken pox going around schools and nurseries has been started to promote this apparent new vaccination against it. So basically, like all other anti vaxxers, she can go fuck herself.

Whiterangey Wed 17-Jul-19 22:45:25

It's the time of year for chicken pox. Once one child gets it in a setting like a pre-school, they all have it. One of my children was patient zero at pre-school. She got it and then a couple of weeks later they had to close the pre-school as almost all of the children were off with the pox.

I caught the pox when I was 18 months old, got it from my brother who was attending pre-school and it went round there.

No conspiracy, that is how it happens.

People who don't vaccinate their children are idiots. Unless there is a genuine medical reason not to, which is rare.

9dartfinish2nd Thu 18-Jul-19 09:48:05

Big trouble brewing for Nu Skin.

www.cnbc.com/2019/07/17/nu-skin-shares-plunge-20percent-as-china-crackdown-hits-revenues.html

Earlier this year, the Chinese government launched a 100-day campaign to crack down on illegal marketing, specifically in the sale of healthcare products. China represented 33% of Nu Skin’s revenue in 2018 but the increased scrutiny on the direct selling industry resulted in restrictions on sales meetings which ultimately hurt recruitment of new customers.

fromdownwest Thu 18-Jul-19 10:18:39

Have the castle clan ditched FL - Very very quiet

SSDGM Thu 18-Jul-19 11:12:39

Just noticed on Broke’s profile someone was asking where her samples were and he said he was “taking a back seat” on RevitalU until all the “problems” were sorted out.

Any news on what’s happening with them?

gotmychocolateimgood Thu 18-Jul-19 11:31:50

Hmmm. Castle hasn't posted on her business page for nearly a month. I hope she has seen the light!

Castle if you are reading, think about getting out now. You have great selling skills and could be great at a JOB. I genuinely mean that. You don't need to slog away at FL any longer.

9dartfinish2nd Thu 18-Jul-19 12:17:18

I sense the first sign that it's all starting to fall apart for a bot is when the "Welcome/Introductory big ups" and the "Congratulations on your promotion babe" posts start to dry up.

Much like the post above re Castle, i'm noticing several top bots in Nu Skin are barely posting anything at all these days let alone bringing in any new blood and several appear to have cut their losses on the UK market to focus on other countries.

Whiterangey Thu 18-Jul-19 13:03:20

I think Sis was in the hospital yesterday. She's in London. Video and posts on Castle's instagram. Video of her son in the hospital playing on a mouth blowing noise making thing which I cannot remember what they are called.

Sis appears to have been in there yesterday and is missing her son's graduation today as she is still in there.

It's possibly serious, missing your child's graduation is a huge thing to do and not something you would take likely.

I hope everything goes well, I don't like any of them for obvious reasons, but I would not wish ill health on anyone, especially someone with children.

Whiterangey Thu 18-Jul-19 13:04:40

Harmonica! It's a harmonica, my brain was thinking 'mouth accordian' for reasons only known to my brain.

spanfan Thu 18-Jul-19 13:06:15

I'm afraid I think there are personal issues with castle and family. I'm not going to speculate on here (no idea what and none of my business) but I suspect FLP is just not on the radar.

The biggest flaw of the law of attraction is when things go wrong. That's when you realise it's a load of old cobblers.

Best wishes to them..although I suspect reading here isn't priority x

I truly hope all is Ok. X

9dartfinish2nd Thu 18-Jul-19 13:10:02

That doesn't sound good, hope it has a positive outcome for them.

suedoname Thu 18-Jul-19 15:46:09

According to my friend revitalu bots haven't been getting paid.

They also aren't getting their stock in. My friend is being sent screenshots very soon of chipshop bots team chat where they ask other reps for empty pots of coffee so they can take a selfie and claim they've been drinking it.

Chip shop bot is doing a lot of posts and lives standing by her company whenever someone leaves because they haven't been paid. I'm sure she's perfectly in her rights because everyone likes to struggle for a nibble of a sale and then not get paid.

SSDGM Thu 18-Jul-19 16:09:15

I need to see those screenshots!!

Whiterangey Thu 18-Jul-19 17:05:09

Yup, I need to see those screenshots like I need to breathe.

Not getting paid is a good sign. Well not for the bots, but as a sign the MLM may be on it's way out.

Shhhhh223 Thu 18-Jul-19 17:39:43

Thanks for new thread

Twentytwentyhindsight Thu 18-Jul-19 18:30:29

Just love the way that, rather than worry about the fact that 'their company' is clearly going down the pan, RevitalU bots are more concerned about where to get the props for the next selfie... Deluded, brainwashed, mendacious and pathetic, in roughly equal measures.

VTechnophobe Thu 18-Jul-19 22:32:36

@GoldenKelpie I am humbled to have been included in your post alongside such esteemed contributors. Thank you and for highlighting the true scandal of the stats.

ClubSandwich Fri 19-Jul-19 10:59:23

This week I’ve had invites to two school mums Facebook groups selling body shop (lucky me!!) - sorry if it’s been asked before but is bodyshop an MLM? If so, is it as bad as the likes of FL etc?

YouokHun Fri 19-Jul-19 11:31:33

@ClubSandwich Body Shop has been MLM since 1994! As for ‘is it as bad?’. IMO there is no good MLM, some have saturation and aggression like FLP but that doesn’t make BS essentially any better just because it appears more low key, it’s still the same business model with a true failure rate of >99.7%. Just because they’re nice people selling a bit of shower gel doesn’t mean that what they’ve bought into isn’t evil and damaging, though of course they’ll tell you different between sips of Kool-Aid.

This thread is not accepting new messages.