Continuing on from previous threads.
BBC documentary:
www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p076n2hg

Spongebobette Tue 16-Jul-19 22:26:48

Hello!

Twentytwentyhindsight Tue 16-Jul-19 22:29:17

Thanks Jasmin!

SCM79 Tue 16-Jul-19 22:34:15

John Lewis bot posting a great fat v thin pic and attributing it to the aloe gloop

Twentytwentyhindsight Tue 16-Jul-19 22:46:54

Aaah, good old Insolvency Bot- I see that yet another liquidator has been avoided for her wound up company. I wonder how much of the outstanding tax bill has been met with the (small) bonus cheque she received this year?

Still amazes me that FLP UK push her so hard as a speaker/poster girl. She must know an awful lot about where the bodies are buried...

Twentytwentyhindsight Tue 16-Jul-19 22:47:37

*appointed, not avoided.

Ladiva1971 Tue 16-Jul-19 22:47:41

Thank you for new Fred!!

BSintolerant Tue 16-Jul-19 23:17:50

Thank you Jasmine.

That Valentus article will be giving people sleepless nights, especially if their so-called coffee contains amphetamines as the article alleges.

To think we used to joke about dodgy substances in skinny coffee in the earlier threads! I can recall one poster who said that they’d found a suspicious looking white substance in the coffee they’d bought for research purposes. Good grief ...

BSintolerant Tue 16-Jul-19 23:21:16

Here is the Valentus article in case you’ve just joined us:

www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/warning-after-class-c-amphetamine-drug-found-in-diet-coffee-being-sold-nz

Whiterangey Wed 17-Jul-19 00:56:44

New fred very much appreciated.

Given that it's mostly the reps who buy the shitty coffee, I can't see this harming Valentus too much unless bans on the coffee being sold start happening.

Sod the illegality of the ingredients, it's the adverse effects it could have on someone that is the concern here.

I believe Valentus don't make the coffee, they buy it in bulk, they may not be 100% sure what is in it, they also may not care. I'm sure there was a lawsuit a couple of years ago regarding the sale of the coffee to Valentus.

I too would love to the see the smirk wiped off of Salon's face. I believe that will happen, it's just a matter of when.

gotmychocolateimgood Wed 17-Jul-19 04:15:56

Thanks for new thread!

Seems the bots were drinking the coffee, being their own best customer and all, buzzing on it and posting ever more ridiculous crap about it.

CodenameVillanelle Wed 17-Jul-19 05:46:47

grin of the coffee does in fact contain speed I wouldn't be surprised if it got more popular!
It's probably the legal amphetamine you can get in expensive slimming pills. Can't remember what it's called but my friend got a private prescription for some.

dickiedavisthunderthighs Wed 17-Jul-19 06:47:27

I think it's ephedrine Villanelle.

Wig's been tagged in some photos of a holiday resort she's going to that frankly looks cheap as shit.

SSDGM Wed 17-Jul-19 07:17:56

Place marking.

I tried the coffee a couple of years ago and yes, it was disgustingly cheap tasting and had gritty white bits in it. I also lost no weight and around the same time got an abnormal liver function test that went away after I stopped drinking it.

ImpracticalCape Wed 17-Jul-19 07:20:55

I've a bot who posts the same picture every day of her bloody skinny coffee in a Mrs Browns Boys mug atop a filthy kitchen counter.

Attraction marketing my arse!!

9dartfinish2nd Wed 17-Jul-19 10:25:04

Looks like the boxer Amir Khan has got himself involved in promoting Isagenix.

There's a video of him talking about how he uses the products and the huns are fawning all over him.

GoldenKelpie Wed 17-Jul-19 10:30:49

Taken from bovney's superb post from the previous thread...

"Some glittering income figures for FL here.

pages.foreverliving.com/income

Only 11% get any bonus, and of that figure less than 1% earns anything approaching a live-able income.

I don't believe that 89% of people sign up for the discount alone either.

Extract here:

•The majority of people who join Forever simply enjoy the products at a discounted price. As a result, in an average month during 2018, 88.6% of purchasers globally did not receive any meaningful compensation or earnings from Forever. Many others start their Forever business by selling part-time to their personal contacts as a way to make a little extra money.
•11.4% of monthly purchasers earned a volume-based bonus from the sales made by those they sponsored along with retail profits of 35-48% on all products they have sold personally.
•Within this group of bonus qualified business owners are those who spend a few minutes per week to those who spend full time working their Forever businesses:
◦69% of this group earned an average of $105 per month ($1,263 annualized) in bonus earnings.
◦30% earned an average of $1,493 per month ($17,916 annualized) in bonus earnings.
◦Our highest earners, <1%, earned an average of $28,512 per month ($342,149 annualized) in bonus and incentive earnings..."

Then adding sponges magnificent analysis of the %...

"If I understand correctly, that FL statement says that out of all the FBOs only 11.4% actually make any money at all?
Then it goes on to say that out of the 11.4% , 69% earned an average of $105 per month in bonus earnings.
30% earned an average of $1,493 per month and the highest earners, <1%, earned an average of $28,512 per month and this included Chairmans’s Bonus.

These are very tiny numbers..."

Then VTtech's further sublime analysis...

"That's a great find @bovneydazzlers

That's less than 1% of the 11.4% who make anything so basically 0.1% of all FBOs.

The 69% of the 11.4% who earn a grand a year (before expenses don't forget!) equates to 7.9% of all FBOs

The 30% of the 11.4% who earn $18k per year (still below the average salary in a normal job and don't forget the expenses!!) is 3.4% of all FBOs.

By just doing the % of the 11.4% who earn anything is an attempt to disguise just how poor the stats are but it is incredibly misleading...."

And finally, twentytwenty's devastating reality check for all FL bots...

"Yes @VTechnophobe - that 69% (of 11%) who 'earn' a grand a year are losing money, once you take into account 'training', travel, website, merchandising and other general hunning expenses. Once you factor in the 'being a product of the product/ being your own best customer', they are probably the group that is deepest in the hole with FL, and that is without going into the extras they will pay for 'mindset' books, videos, coaching etc.

The 30% (of the 11%) 'making' 18K are well below UK minimum wage (the figure is in $, UK minimum wage £17K for a 40 hour week). Once you factor the above expenses in, they are averaging well below even this.

A truthful representation of earnings would be this:

• Fewer than 0.1% make more than the minimum wage

• 3.4% make less than the minimum wage

• All the rest (96.4 %) lose money.

Their figures, not ours.

For any FL hun reading this and having trouble with figures, next time you go to an event, if they tell you there are 5,000 of you there, only 5 of you are making more than minimum wage, 160 of you are making a pittance, the rest (4,835) are actually losing money..."

What a fabulous team we are here in mnland!

gotmychocolateimgood Wed 17-Jul-19 10:57:34

⬆️👌💯😱

dadandmum Wed 17-Jul-19 11:16:05

R E C R U I T I N G . N O W

Because it's not all about selling great products it's all about how many people you a recruit, defeats the point.

After a successful evening of getting everyone food and drink and clearly creating another team of superstars she is after even more.

FranceTeam Wed 17-Jul-19 11:57:52

I’m intrigued as to what the buried bodies could be 20-20 ?

gotmychocolateimgood Wed 17-Jul-19 12:05:45

I want to know this too!

BSintolerant Wed 17-Jul-19 13:42:36

My guess is that it’s something to do with how much the shills earn from the shadow pyramid, i.e the mindset training and all that. That’s probably where most of their money comes from. Wouldn’t surprise me if they were paid to keep quiet about that.

cozietoesie Wed 17-Jul-19 13:49:36

smile

AntiBotics Wed 17-Jul-19 14:06:19

There is a Body Shop at Home bot and a Tropic bot posting on a local ladies group on Facebook just now. B@h bot asking every few weeks for people running brownies/guides/community groups in need of fundraising. Makes my blood boil! Nobody seems to be seeing through it. Plenty of people tagging brownie leaders etc.
I might send a message to admins to ask about their mlm policy.

foreverastri2 Wed 17-Jul-19 15:28:29

Just place marking 😁

This thread is not accepting new messages.