Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

property tax

(3 Posts)
40nanny Sat 23-Jun-07 12:09:59

hi, could you tell me if you get taxed on my income from my flat which used to be my residence thanks

Freckle Sat 23-Jun-07 12:14:08

Any income is taxed. So if you work and pay tax, you will need to include any income from your flat in your tax return.

McDreamy Sat 23-Jun-07 12:16:10

that's right you will need to fill in a self assessment tax form but there is loads you can set off against it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: