Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

If you had £100 to invest for a child over 10 years, what would give you the best return for your money?

(3 Posts)
Ceolas Fri 22-Jun-07 10:17:05

Long story but that's the scenario.

Adding nothing. Just investing £100.

Gingerbear Fri 22-Jun-07 10:22:25

a stocks and shares ISA - Fidelity funds are always recommended in the Sunday papers.

Curmudgeonlett Fri 22-Jun-07 10:24:55

I'd put it in a tracker ISA and not a managed fund then just leave it alone .. I quite like L&G and Virgin trackers
only problem is they do have min investments so you might end up just putting it in a high interest bank account

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now