Talk

Advanced search

MLM Bot Watch 37 - Planes, Trainings and Automobiles

(960 Posts)
Whiterangey Mon 02-Apr-18 18:22:47

Brand new thread for a brand new month.

In which this years bonus cheques will be revealed, which is my favourite time of year.

cozietoesie Mon 02-Apr-18 18:25:00

Thanks, White. smile

Spongebobette Mon 02-Apr-18 18:26:01

Thanks Whiterangey

Jonsey32 Mon 02-Apr-18 18:36:29

Greetings!
Just bookmarking!!

fitgirl26 Mon 02-Apr-18 19:23:07

Hellooooo! Now the "Cadbury have removed Easter from the Eggs" madness is ending I can concentrate on Bots a bit more!

ArbunneHun Mon 02-Apr-18 19:52:09

Privilege Car Plan: I worked out that you and your 81 person downline have to pay in around £600 EACH before you get your £20k (inc insurance) lease car. That’s assuming no one drops out during the 3 month qualifying period... how many people will pay in this kind of money and get NOTHING? (Answer: almost all of them).

Whiterangey Mon 02-Apr-18 21:05:29

Wow!

Gonna end up driving a non prestige car for two years that has cost hundreds of thousands of pounds.

I did notice that in the photo that was taken of them heading off to Birmingham the car they were driving could not be identified. Bots with showy cars always make sure the make of the car is in shot, so you know they have it. Their photo showed nothing, so i'm guessing it's a cheap car and likely old.

In 2015 Sleaze was a used car salesman. During their power couple career they have qualified for car plans, last year Sleaze was trying to choose between 3 expensive cars to buy. Bit weird that they stil ldon't have a statement making vehicle.

I wonder how long this will go on for before they quietly sto mentioning it, I think it will be after the first month when they have failed to reach 81 people.

msgyouhuns Mon 02-Apr-18 21:06:04

Privilege Car Club - who would be so crazy to sign up? The numbers just don't work, even if the entire U.K population signed up to it, only just over 1% of people would qualify to get a car...can this even be legal?

msgyouhuns Mon 02-Apr-18 21:12:05

Just noticed on their FAQ page it says 'FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS' instead of 'ASKED' grin

ArbunneHun Mon 02-Apr-18 21:38:45

It’s such bollocks, honestly. Do the calculations! And Wig’n’ Sleaze dressing it up as ‘giving back’ and ‘empowering people’ is utterly vile.

It’s a scam. I hope people go to jail for this.

Sean1984 Mon 02-Apr-18 21:45:30

I cant remeber seeing anyone put this on the thread, but that guy who did the #fuckjuiceplus video, made one about c9 in janurary, as usualy “flowery” language -; he also did one a few days aftwr this video about “skinny coffee” m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1588261331264258&id=625379420885792&_rdr

Whiterangey Mon 02-Apr-18 22:20:59

@Sean1984 That was amazing, and makes a lot of sense.

I've never done anything like that to lose weight, as i've never needed to lose weight, but I lost about 14lbs years ago on the flu diet. I ate next to nothing for almost two weeks, then I ate a reduced diet for a bit longer as it took ages to recover properly. The weight was back on so quickly, and that explains why.

So basically Yawn on her C9 will show a good weightloss on the scales in 9 days but will only have lost 2lbs, if that. The water weight and likely the 2lbs fat will go back on very quickly when she returns to a normal diet.

Yawn was going to order a C9 today. She already has it, and it's bank holiday so nowhere will be open, even the FL supply shop near her. She probably has lots of them at home which she has bought to get CC's.

entrepeneur Mon 02-Apr-18 22:26:44

Brokebot is going off on some massive conspiracy vibes in his latest Live all about cannabis oil. He says he doesn't need to take any painkillers or anti depressants anymore but then tells us what his daily dose for each is. He is such a bullshitter but he has so many loyal followers that lap up everything he says. I just don't understand why anyone listens to him!

Sean1984 Mon 02-Apr-18 22:29:57

That guy is great, i follow him since he was first mentioned on these threads a number of threads back, dont know how i missed that video, his one on skinny cooffee is Not as educational,but very funny!!! www.facebook.com/teamrhfitness/videos/1589951207761937/

Sean1984 Mon 02-Apr-18 23:39:12

See a “PT” commenting on yawns page about C9, shocking reallly , but surprise surprise she sells it too!!!!

Ladiva1971 Tue 03-Apr-18 00:22:12

Everyone that has commented on her post sells it.......... Just watching Broke waffle on about his CBD biznezz, he talks shit I was on amaytriptilyne when I ruptured the L5 and S1 discs in my back it was the only thing that worked for me and I think if people are on long term pain meds they really need to find out the source of the pain and get that fixed, I ended up having neurosurgery and everything was sorted, he has people saying they are on 30 tablets a day??? due to being in pain, surely that is not normal.

Sean1984 Tue 03-Apr-18 01:34:47

Oh most of the people that comment on these bots pages are other bots,but when they use their statuses like “personal trainers” or our friend “PHD bot” ,they try to give the product an added prestiges and endorsement , sicking really....... must be shit at their jobs!!!

Whiterangey Tue 03-Apr-18 02:57:53

At the Privilege Car Club event yesterday, 3 people were given cars that they have qualified for. One of them is a Pastor.

God used Privilege Car Club to bless him apparently.

I know that religion can play a part in US MLM's, but this is the first time i've heard of it happening here.

BSintolerant Tue 03-Apr-18 07:59:39

God moves in a mysterious way.

BSintolerant Tue 03-Apr-18 08:03:24

I wonder if the Pastor is going to christen his new vehicle? 😂

entrepeneur Tue 03-Apr-18 08:31:05

Someone posted a link warning people not to join the Privilege Car Club as it requires a ludicrous number of people to sign up for you to have any chance of getting a car - and an annual membership fee. Sleaze and Wig said they weren't even going to read the link as it is hosted on a site that is just trying to drive more web traffic to it so it's not relevant. Hopefully some other people posting on the thread will take the time to read the article as it is quite clear about the unrealistic numbers of recruits required for the system to work.

Also there's lots of talk of crowdfunding MLMs but this sounds like a different way to dress up a Ponzi scheme to me?!

Fence80786 Tue 03-Apr-18 09:17:38

Been lurking for awhile....

Do you think Yawnbots days are numbered as it would seem like she is falling from grace? Her dream Range is now a dream TT maybe in a desperate bid to keep up appearances.

Rumour has it that Yawnbot didn’t qualify for chairman’s bonus this year, only the trip, so she will get a big fat cheque of $0. How on Earth do you explain that to your downline if this is true?

OhMyGodTheyKilledKenny Tue 03-Apr-18 09:33:04

That would also explain why husband and kids aren't going with her this year and why she's taking one of her down line with her.

Guess that keeps the downing working hard, desperate to please as they all want to be "the chosen one" next time (if there's a next time....)

Norma27 Tue 03-Apr-18 10:00:03

Will be very interesting to see chairman bonus cheques this year. Will yawn get one then? Really can’t wait to see her excuses if she doesn’t!

Whiterangey Tue 03-Apr-18 10:43:31

Yawn definitely has got a cheque this year. I believe she has qualified for Level 1 with a CC level of either 1500 or 2500, I think it's 2500.

I think the family isn't going with her because that would be an extra 2 tickets, plus her husband would need to take time off work, as I suspect he has a proper job.

While a free expenses paid trip is always a good thing, I feel bad for the person she is taking. Yawn will get over $1000 in spending money courtesy of FL, the bot she is taking gets nothing and will have to spend her own money. Given she will have no money at the level she is at that will likely be a struggle for her.

@Fence80786 I think you are right and she has fallen from grace. She isn't moving up, her cheques are going down, and people are leaving faster than she can replace them. Even those she recently signed up just aren't selling anything.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: