Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Is there a comprehensive thread anyone can link me to which explains matched betting in simple terms?

(7 Posts)
KnowYourPlace Sat 27-Jan-18 23:12:36

That, really. I'm interested in learning but have never even put a bet on before so would need it explaining to me really s-l-o-w-l-y.

Anxiouslady Sun 28-Jan-18 18:37:24

Watching this with interest, I’m in the same position. I work full time- would it be manageable? Husband seems to think I’ll need more time to do it?

StopTakingAllTheGoodNames Sun 28-Jan-18 18:54:38

Also watching with interest. I have plenty of time on my hands! Just sounds so confusing...

whattheactualbleep Wed 14-Feb-18 21:18:44

Also watching.
Wouldn't have a clue where to start but really want to give it a go this year.

Confused2018 Wed 14-Feb-18 22:10:34

Sign up to Oddsmonkey and it literally all lays it all out in a fool proof step by step guide, starting with the coral offer.

Saladd0dger Wed 14-Feb-18 22:25:14

I’m with you op. Iv watched videos and looked at odds monkey and still don’t get it lol. I physically need showing

Livelounge Thu 15-Feb-18 07:19:32

I think Yesbets has a simpler layout than oddsmonkey.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: