Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Is there a comprehensive thread anyone can link me to which explains matched betting in simple terms?

(7 Posts)
KnowYourPlace Sat 27-Jan-18 23:12:36

That, really. I'm interested in learning but have never even put a bet on before so would need it explaining to me really s-l-o-w-l-y.

Anxiouslady Sun 28-Jan-18 18:37:24

Watching this with interest, I’m in the same position. I work full time- would it be manageable? Husband seems to think I’ll need more time to do it?

StopTakingAllTheGoodNames Sun 28-Jan-18 18:54:38

Also watching with interest. I have plenty of time on my hands! Just sounds so confusing...

whattheactualbleep Wed 14-Feb-18 21:18:44

Also watching.
Wouldn't have a clue where to start but really want to give it a go this year.

Confused2018 Wed 14-Feb-18 22:10:34

Sign up to Oddsmonkey and it literally all lays it all out in a fool proof step by step guide, starting with the coral offer.

Saladd0dger Wed 14-Feb-18 22:25:14

I’m with you op. Iv watched videos and looked at odds monkey and still don’t get it lol. I physically need showing

Livelounge Thu 15-Feb-18 07:19:32

I think Yesbets has a simpler layout than oddsmonkey.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now